Paintine Month III

So after the great extinction last month, it's down to just Andrew and I.  This month he knocked out Ramos as he has been enjoying Malifaux:
Makes me wonder if my well received Tactica can still be found anywhere(It totally can.  I love how that was stickied for the longest time).  I've continued my streak of painting miniatures for games I never seem to play: an Imperial Envoy and bodyguard for Bushido:
Again, I feel lazy in how I painted these minis, but they seem to have come out fairly well.  I still need to finish basing and dull coat them but it's not like they are going to see play anytime soon!

I'm not sure what to paint next month.  Maybe something Skorne that will actually see the light of day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doomtown Gencon Prep

Nightmare at Noon Review

Safe... for now