Paintine: Month II

And the first month of the Paintine is completed!  We appear to be down two people from the very start.  Lucas said he was at least half way through but Joe didn't get anywhere at all.  Slackers!

My finished Han Solo.  A little dark, now that I look at the picture online but eh.  It was refreshing working on him and I enjoyed knocking him out right away.  Sadly, I was then super lazy and didn't get anything else done the rest of the month.

I'm also super unsure about the base.  If I were to paint up a set of IA I don't know if I should go with traditional miniature basing, as above, or just go with a grey base.  Part of me thinks they would look best attached to clear bases with the whole map thing they have going on.
Next month I want to knock out these two Bushido models.
Andy knocked out this fine Merc model.  Pond has supposedly done some extra excellent work on a Mangler, but I have yet to see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doomtown Gencon Prep

Nightmare at Noon Review

Safe... for now