I followed with all the ships in my Command

Spartan Games was at Salute this weekend and had a great video showing off their presence there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgVnKpjZ8iI&feature=youtu.be

The HALO fleet game keeps looking better and better.  From what I hear its a mixture of Firestorm Armada and what looks a little like X-Wing.  It is also supposed to play faster than FSA which is a welcome change too.  The miniatures look incredible painted up, can't wait to find out more about this.

Planetfall is in this video too and you can get a good idea of the scale of some of the minis there.  It was fairly off my radar until recently too.  I thought the scale was closer to Dystopian Wars and was pleasantly surprised to see some infantry stands when some locals were playing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doomtown Gencon Prep

Nightmare at Noon Review

Safe... for now