Random Terrain Projects

Thanks to the rain I haven't wanted to risk priming models so I've knocked out some random terrain projects I've been meaning to do forever.  The first is making some 3'x3' gaming mats for random space game.  I started with some black felt and lightly dusted them with white spray paint.  I think splattered some paint on them to finish that star look.

Before/after spray:


After stars added:


I kinda want to try this for both Warmachine and Malifaux.  The 3'x3' would be especially great for Malifaux.  Spray painting helps the felt not look a flat boring color like it normally does and also helps matte it down some so its not as bad to play on.

I also assembled and painted some Warsenal terrain:


I love the computer terminals and communications array.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doomtown Gencon Prep

Nightmare at Noon Review

Safe... for now